Grateful Hearts

'Thank you for sharing of your wonderful magic for you have left me with something I will forever cherish.' W.S. Peters 'Deeply touched by the energy you share. The goddess becomes manifested through you. I love your movies, pictures, sounds, moves, music, the graze and the beauty.' N. Langer 'I find peace of mind when I gaze to my soulpainting. It gives me a lot of energy.' C.Coninx 'Delightful and Colorful works of Art.' S. Dillon 'As if for that one spiral Vincent Van Gogh held your brush for a moment. There is a higher source that keeps an eye on all Hildegarde.' W. Lyssens 'Thank you so much my dear Hildegarde, so many fruits in this basket.'E. Transhill 'Thank you for having me associated with this surge of odors, and with this very beautiful text which reminds me to a french mistic of the Middle Ages.' MT De Brosses 'Beautiful to see how you express the essence every moment again.' P. Oost 'Your coaching gave me the courage again to contact possible employers. I never believed to find a job that fast. Especially in my circumstances and with age. I will never find a mentor who assists me with that grandeur. I have tears in my eyes while sharing this with you.' Yolande Homeless Woman 'We need people like you. Keep on empowering homeless women. We will pray for you.' Anonymous Homeless Woman 'We searched and found work thanks to you who teached me to stay and think positive no matter what.' Abdellah Homeless Man 'You are a true value for us and our company. Thomas Social Worker 'My whole life changed with 360 degrees. You are a miracle.' Batouli Homeless Woman

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Your heart beats for you.

LINK TO JASMINE


...Follow the rhythm of your dreams.
Listen to love...opens in silence.



Create the life your heart loves to live.
Never give up on you.
Trust that all is well.
That all is to get the most out of you.

Live your life to the fullest.
See your limitless potential.

Open the door for your heart, 
dear one,
beats for you.

Never give up!
Love goes on.

x

JASMINE


No comments:

Post a Comment